Year 12 Project Futures
The Project Futures programme is designed to help Year 12 students plan for your future and give you a focus during the time you have away from school.
What it is:
• A set of progression sheets that help you study some content ready for post-16 or post-18.
• A balance between academic material and a focus on helping you adjust and prepare for September
• A simple way of giving you focus and tracking what you have done.
How it works:
• Select a progression sheet that interests you and choose tasks to complete. For each progression sheet, aim to score 100 points. Each activity comes with a number of points.
• There are subject specific sheets and wider skills sheets focusing on social and emotional progression. Aim to complete a progression sheet for an academic area that interests you, but also aim to complete two or three academic, social or emotional progression grids.
• Complete the ‘Progression Log’, which logs what you have learned and your steps.
• Create a portfolio (online or in a folder) which shows some of your thinking and work.
Who it’s for:
• Year 12 who will be returning and applying for UCAS or work – the sheets will help you have something to say in your applications.