Eckington School Uniform
Our policy is based on the notion that a school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a feeling of community and belonging;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- is not distracting in class (as fashion clothes might be);
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable, and good value for money, by most parents;
- has been designed with health and safety in mind.
The Eckington School uniform consists of a black blazer with an embroidered school badge, tie in school colours and a white shirt. The tie and blazer are available from the schools chosen supplier, Pinders Schoolwear. Items can be ordered online at www.pindersschoolwear.co.uk or purchased from their retail outlet at Crystal Peaks. Blazers are already embroidered with the school badge and cost £20-£22, ties cost £3.99.